Biorevitalization is a biological way of returning natural beauty back to skin. The procedure is micro-puncture and widely applied to fight ageing and variety of other skin problems. The technique makes use of small doses of pure hyaluronic acid (non-animal origin), which are injected into the skin.
Hyaluronic acid is the main structural element of connective tissue and is related to many vital processes in human organism. Most importantly it is responsible for maintaining skin moist and young.
The amount of hyaluronic acid diminishes radically with age, thus reducing the tightness, elasticity and liveliness of skin. Wrinkles are also formed due to this process. In addition to the natural aging, photoageing (loss of hyaluronic acid caused by exposure to UV rays) affects the condition of skin as well.
When hyaluronic acid gets into skin, it stars circulation processes, which provide moisture and nurture the skin cells. After the tissues are saturated, hyaluronic acid stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin. The result of this can clearly be seen in the look of skin.
Wrinkles are gone and skin becomes radiant.
By performing biorevitalization, it is possible to gradually supplement the skin with ever higher amount of hyaluronic acid. The long-term result is visible after 3 procedures – the patient can see how the look of skin (tonus, elasticity and colour is steadily improving. The skin becomes “radiant”, minor wrinkles even and skin structure is restored.
When is biorevitalization recommended?
- Young skin – ageing prophylaxis
- Diminished elasticity in skin
- Dry and dull skin
- Insufficiently moist skin
- Stressful skin, impact of free radicals
- Poor nutrition
- Minor wrinkles
- Sharp gravitational and mimic wrinkles
- Gravitational changes of face oval
- „Tired“‚ „smoker’s” skin
- Before or in combination with other dermatology treatments in order to improve results of cosmetic surgeries;
- Post acne, stretch marks, scars
- Skin revitalization due to sun exposure
- For women after pregnancy
Recommendations before and after the procedure
One week before the procedure it is recommended to avoid aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory medications. After the procedure, it is recommended to avoid sauna, bathhouse, swimming pool and UV rays for 3 to 7 days. Of course an individual consultation will be given to you on how to foster your skin after biorevitalization.
- Pregnancy and lactation period;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Local skin infections in planned area;
- Acute infectious diseases
- Allergy to Hyaluronic Acid
BEFORE and AFTER