Dr. Sergei Ponomarjov
2009-2015 University of Tartu, Faculty of Medicine, Tartu, Estonia
2015-2019 West Tallinn Central Hospital, Pelgulinna Maternity Hospital, Tallinn, Estonia
Work experience :
2012-2014 Nurse (Department of General Surgery) Tartu University Clinic, Tartu, Estonia
2013-2013 Assistant Physician (Department of Internal Medicine), Narva Hospital, Narva, Estonia
2014 Assistant Doctor, General Practitioner in Finland (Attendo Estonia OÜ)
2017-2018 Doctor at Ole-Lukoe Children’s Camps
- Obligatory training at the Women’s Clinic of Tartu University Hospital
- Transabdominal cervical cerclage. Ectopic pregnancy. Progesterone use in early pregnancy.
- Research of scientific literature in databases. Design, execution and documentation of a search strategy.
- LAG principles. 2016
- Training for victims of sexual violence
- Simulation Training on Shoulder Dystocia, LTKH PSM
- Breastfeeding Counseling Training, LTKH PSM
- Nexplanon Installation Training
- Training in interpretation of LAGs. LTKH PSM
- PCOS Phenotypes, Lecture, Enrico Carmina
- Interdisciplinary Seminar “The Eggs”
Estonian, Russian, English, Finnish
Member of the Estonian Society of Gynecologists
- ENS conferences.
- XXVI Annual Conference of the Estonian Perinatology Society.
- Joint Meeting of the Estonian Society of Gynecologists and the Estonian Endocrinology Society
- Joint Meeting of the Estonian Society of Gynecologists (ENS) and the Estonian Society of Radiology (ERU) “Modern Opportunities in Radiology in Obstetrics and Gynecology”
- NFOG 2018, Congress and Foreign Exchange Program, Denmark
- European Perinanatological Society congress 2018, St. Petersburg