OxyGeneo – injection-free rejuvenation
OxyGeneo – During the injection-free rejuvenation procedure, the skin is saturated with oxygen during the injection process of injection-free carbon monoxide (CO2), which is then divided into carbon (C) and oxygen (O2).
The body processes carbon freely and oxygen stimulates all metabolic and regenerative processes, activates collagen production and improves the absorption of cosmetics.
You can feel and see the results of OxyGeneo injection-free rejuvenation immediately after the first procedure: the skin acquires a healthy and well-groomed appearance, the complexion improves and the traces of fatigue and stress become less noticeable.
Stages of the procedure
- In the first stage, the skin is gently cleansed (exfoliated) and enriched with oxygen. As a result, the skin is smooth and the skin regeneration processes are enhanced;
- The Vitaclinika specialist then performs a radio frequency lift, during which a measured warm-up takes place, which tightens the skin and makes it stronger;
- In the third stage of the OxyGeneo procedure, ultrasound phonophoresis is performed, which helps biologically active substances (vitamins, peptides, antioxidants, etc.) to penetrate deeper into the skin;
- At the end of the procedure, a deep myofascial massage is performed, which improves the lymphatic circulation, stimulates the facial muscles and models the oval of the face.
Advantages of the procedure
- Comfort and pain: The procedure is performed without damaging the skin and without any discomfort
- Efficacy: visible results after the first procedure
- Complete safety: suitable for all skin types in all seasons (even in summer!)
- There is no recovery period and no need for special preparation
- Goes well with other cosmetic methods
- Deep hydration of the skin
- Skin correction
- Smoothing small wrinkles and preventing new wrinkles
- Facial oval lifting and skin tightening
- Narrowing of enlarged pores
- Accelerating the renewal processes in skin cells
- Reduction of pigment spots
Pictures before and immediately after the procedure:
- Dull complexion
- Uneven skin tone
- Enlarged pores
- Swelling and dark circles
- Acute viral, fungal and infectious diseases
- Skin damage
- Malignant neoplasms
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Systemic connective tissue diseases (scleroderma, systemic lupus erythematosus, etc.)
- Consumption of isotretinoin
- Immunosuppressive diseases
- Presence of gold threads, metal implants and pacemakers
Frequently asked Questions
How does a person feel during OxyGeneo?
There are practically no unpleasant sensations during the procedure, sometimes there is a feeling of warmth or a slight tingling sensation.
How many procedures do you need to go through to get the best result?
For best results, it is recommended to perform a course of 4 to 6 procedures at intervals of 1-3 weeks. Furthermore, the procedure can be performed once a month to maintain a long-lasting anti-aging effect.
At what time of year can OxyGeneo be injected without rejuvenation?
You can do this all year round, as well as in the summer, and tanning does not affect the procedure.
How Safe is OxyGeneo?
The safety of the method has been clinically proven. OxyGeneo injection-free rejuvenation is suitable for people with all skin types.
How long does the OxyGeneo injection-free rejuvenation procedure take?
The duration of the OxyGeneo procedure in Vitaclinika is 60 minutes.