Woman doctor consultation
Nature created women beautiful, sensual and emotional, gave them the highest happiness of being loved as mothers and grandmothers. But often a woman is alone with serious problems, which can only be shared with a doctor.
The gynecologist (woman doctor) is usually treated not only as a doctor, but also as a faithful friend: that would be 100% sure that the doctor will do all the necessary examinations and tests, understand clearly the results and talk about ways to solve the problem.
Every woman knows how great it is to find your own gynecologist – an attentive, literate doctor who knows everything about women’s health, will always listen and help.
In Vitaclinika work gynecologist (woman doctor), behind whom is not only extensive outpatient practice, but also a great experience of operative gynecology.
Our experts advise a fine half of humanity of any age – from newborn girls to respectable elder women. Our specialists know the method of ultrasound diagnostics, so if necessary, your attending doctor will use ultrasound for consultation.
The reception begins with an anamnesis, doctor will questioning of the patient (ask about worries, when complaints have appeared, what treatment has been taken, etc.).
An obligatory stage of primary admission is an examination on a gynecological chair using gynecological mirrors and a bimanual examination.
If necessary, during this reception, the doctor takes swabs for infection and oncocytology.
Then the doctor introduces the further plan of examination and treatment, explains why this or that analysis or method is needed, explains in detail about the use of prescribed medications.
No long waiting lists – we save your time: all procedures and examinations that are technically possible at the reception, you can do for one visit to the doctor.
What additional methods for specification of the diagnosis the doctor can recommend?
- Ultrasonography of the pelvic organs and mammary glands
- A study of the level of hormones in the blood and urine
- Testing for venereal diseases, analysis of flora
- Consultation with the oncologist-mammologist
- Blood test for oncology markers
- Determining the time of ovulation (pharmacy tests or ultrasound monitoring of ovulation)
How to prepare for a gynecologist’s appointment
To make your communication with doctor as effective as possible, you need to do some simple things.
Preparation for smears on infection, flora and oncocytology
- if possible, refrain for 2 hours from urination
- if possible, do not use vaginal suppositories, tablets or creams for 3 days
- if possible, not to have sex within 3 days
It is useful to prepare in advance the answers to the mandatory questions of a gynecologist
- when was the last menstruation, the duration of the cycle
- if you are protected from pregnancy, what method you use
- how many pregnancies have occurred in your entire life, how many were deliveries, abortions, frozen pregnancies and miscarriages
- whether there were gynecological operations or diseases and when
In Vitaclinika all basic outpatient gynecological small operations and manipulations are carried out:
- Insertion and removal of the intrauterine device
- Laser and radio wave destruction of genital warts
- Cervical canal polypectomy
- Removal of cysts of external genitalia, vagina and cervix
- Cervical biopsy
- Needle-biopsy of the uterus cavity
- Vaporization of cervical erosion
- Coagulation of the cervix.
Obstetrician-gynecologist (woman doctor) is a doctor who should be visited even when everything is fine. The female organism is so arranged that it can be silent for long time about a serious problem. Remember, timely detection of the disease and treatment will save not only the quality of life, but even the life itself. Be attentive to your health!