Carbon peeling or laser peeling with carbon
Carbon peeling – is a high-tech procedure that can improve skin regeneration processes and get rid of dead epidermal cells. Carbon laser polishing helps with many skin problems.
Description of procedure and advantages
Carbon Peeling (Hollywood Peeling) combines the effects of laser (Q-switched Nd: Yag laser 1064nm) and photothermolysis. It uses a carbon nanogel that penetrates deep into the skin and binds microparticles of grease and dirt. At the same time, the laser contributes to the destruction of dead cells, stimulates collagen and elastin production, destroys pathogenic microorganisms, improves skin surface relief and color. Carbon peeling has been successfully used in the treatment of acne and also helps to normalise lipid metabolism in the skin.
2. Laser photothermolysis. The third step stimulates deep tissue warming, accelerates the regeneration process, and starts the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in the skin.
Carbon peeling is a universal procedure that helps you deal with several problems at once: increased fat, porosity and the first signs of skin aging.The duration of the procedure at Vitaclinic is 60 minutes.
Advantages of the method
- solving multiple skin problems in one procedure;
- anti-inflammatory effect
- antimicrobial activity
- possibility of cleaning every season, including summer
- anti-ageing effect
- pore constriction
- there is no time for recovery
Indications for Carbon Peeling
- Mimicry wrinkles
- Increased skin fat content
- Skin ageing, loss of elasticity
- Pigmented spots, rosacea
- Uneven skin colour
- Uneven skin surface
- Oncological diseases
- Pregnancy, breast-feeding
- Keloid scars
- Chronic inflammation of the skin
- Pore constriction
- Restoring the skin’s natural pH balance
- Elimination of inflammatory processes
- Reduction of pigment spots
- Skin tone hormonization
Carbon peeling – before and after the procedure
Within a few days after peeling you can see slight redness and feel itching of the skin. For faster recovery, it is recommended to use skin moisturising products.
Vitaclinika specialists recommendations for first few days after procedure:
- avoid sunbathing
- dont go to the sauna or the pool
- use Pantenol or Bepanthen cream on sensitive skin
- dont use makeup on the same day
- use sunscreen
Frequently asked Questions
How many procedures do I need to go through to get the best results?
The patient usually notices the first result after one procedure. In total, you should complete 3-5 procedures to achieve the desired effect.
What can be complications?
Since laser peeling with carbon is a non-traumatic procedure, there are no complications.
At what age can carbon peeling be done?
Carbon peeling can be done at any age.
At what time of the year can I can do procedure?
The procedure can be performed all year round, even in summer.
How long does the procedure last?
At Vitaclinika the procedure takes 60 minutes.
Is the procedure painful?
No, the patient feels warm during the procedure, there is no discomfort.